Friday, April 22, 2011

"Good Friday" Everyone...

   
   This was the view on my way home today.  And I couldn't help but smile and think about what a good Friday this actually is. Then, His name began to roll off my lips: JESUS.  My eyes filled with tears, a smile spread across my face, and my heart filled with emotions too numerous to list.  JESUS... the One who was, and is, and is yet to come!  JESUS... Savior, Redeemer, Son of the utmost High God!  JESUS... the man who lived and died for you and for me... who suffered the cross and paid my debt to raise this life up from the dead!  JESUS... who has risen!
    So today, on this Good Friday-- give thanks to the One who is coming again-- for you and for me, and to make all things new.  For it is only by Him that we are saved.  "Jesus paid it all, all to Him i owe;...my sin had left a crimson stain... He washed it white as snow."       

~Good Friday, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment