Sunday, April 3, 2011

Fashionable Finds That'll Have You Looking Oh-So "Trendy" This Spring....

   I love spring.  The flowers start to bloom, the sun stays up longer, and it warms up just enough outside, that you can bring out the flip-flops from their winter hibernation.  Then comes Easter.. and spring cleaning.. then spring shopping!!  And don't you agree-- finding that perfect little spring dress happens to always brighten your day? 
   If so, you're going to love this!  Because I've found some "trendy" spring fashion finds that's sure to have you smiling from ear to ear.  This year, it's all about color!  Bright pinks, purples, and turquoises are filling close racks like spring flowers filling flower beds.  And when it comes to dresses... there's several great options for ladies of every shape and size.  You'll find ones that are long and flowy, short yet classy, and strapless/chic. 
   One of my favorite little boutiques where you'll find this season's most gorgeous looks is Trendy Pieces in Murfreesboro, TN.  They have all sorts of fun jewelry, hats and shoes.. as well as unique tops, dresses and ever-popular "Miss Me" brand jeans.  And I can tell you first-hand, every time I journey into the store.. I never leave empty handed.
    In fact, just this week I was watching the Today Show's style segment, and to my delight they featured a fabulous pair of silver "leaf" earrings, perfect for any spring outfit!  I'm sure you're thinking.. "OK, so what Casey...." Well, it turns out I had just found those very same earrings at where else-- Trendy Pieces!  See for yourself...


   They're a tad bigger than I'm used to, but they actually look beautiful when you're wearing them.  And they're very lightweight-- on your ears-- and on your wallet!  Because ladies.. you can get this gorgeous pair of "Today Show-approved" earrings for only $10 bucks!  Talk about a great fashion-find!

    Now, moving on to some of my favorite spring pieces.  As I was saying, this season it's all about color.  Well Trendy has some fantastic colorful options, that are perfect for women of all ages.  Let's take a look into their spring wardrobe, shall we....


   This lightweight green jacket is perfect for those breezy spring days.  And the creme colored top coincides perfectly with the dark jeans.  No matter if you wear this outfit to the office or to a luncheon with the girls... you're going to be looking fiercely chic!


    Searching for the ultimate spring top.... look no further!  Take a look at this beautiful vintage-lace vest.  It's definitely on my list of favorites for the season. Perfect worn over a simple camisole or tank.. it's a look that's whispers utter simplicity and screams Victorian beauty.


    Bring out the peace signs and headbands because the classic-hippie vibe is making its way back into the hearts of fashion-lovers everywhere.  I felt this off-white top was a little too short to wear as a dress, so I decided to throw some jeggings (gotta love em') underneath.  Add some chunky beads, long gold earrings, and a braided headband and you'll be the perfect Earth-loving nature queen.

    As you know, Easter is just a few weeks away.. so I've also got a look at some gorgeous dresses that Trendy Pieces has to offer....


    Talk about a fun option-- this dress (yes, it's all one piece!) is one of the cutest I've seen in a while. Throw on some flip-flops and you're ready for class or a day in Panama City.  You also have the option of adding a brown leather belt to the waist which would dress it up just enough to make it wearable with a pair of strappy heels.

    OK, so you might be under the impression that I have a love for the so-called "boho" look--- well you would be 100% correct in your assumptions!  Talk about the perfect bohemian dress-- this is it.  Kate Hudson would be proud.

  
  
    Easter dress anyone??  If  you don't already know.. lavender is the go-to Easter color.  And I absolutely l-o-v-e lavender!  Something about it radiates beauty-----> see what I mean (above).


    And last but certainly not least--- the "please wear me to an outside wedding" dress!  So girly and so cute.. this is THE dress to wear to all those spring weddings you'll be attending this year.  And don't you just adore the pink and brown--- so classy...

   So I think you could say, I've made my point.  All of the gorgeous options you've seen above can be found at Trendy Pieces in Murfreesboro.  To check out some of their other spring-time looks, and to receive (awesome) coupons-- be sure to "Like" them on Facebook.  And I promise-- when you go, you're going to be so glad you did. Because once you do, I guarantee you're going to be looking fashionably "trendy" this spring!

   ~Happy shopping everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment