Saturday, April 9, 2011

"Coat Your Kisser" With This Gorgeous Gloss/ Balm/Color/Sun Protector

   I am a chap-stick addict.  I'm one of those people who just can't seem to apply enough of the stuff.  It goes on my lips each morning before I head out the door, at least twice while I'm in the car, and a dozen times during the work day... I seriously love chap-stick--that much.  Of course, it could be the fact that it keeps my lips moisturized and wind-burn free!
   So no matter if I'm wearing traditional lip stick or lip stain.. even lip gloss-- it doesn't go on my lips without a serious base coat of chap-stick underneath.  You may or may not be like me when it comes to this.  For years, I've searched for a lip balm that possessed the qualities of chap-stick... along with a hint of color. But every balm, gloss, or stain I tried seemed to leave my lips feeling dried out... forcing me to turn to my old friend "the chappy stick" to rescue me from lip peril. So I continued my quest-- until NOW.  Because ladies, I am happy to say that I have finally found a lip balm that meets my high-criteria!


     <Insert excited face here>... Introducing "CoverGirl NatureLuxe" gloss balm.  Not only does it give your lips a glossy feel,.. there's a variety of colors for you to choose from-- and listen up:  it will matter which one you choose-- because it's color that you can actually see.  I'm sure you've all thought you were buying a balm for the beautiful color.. just to find out that when you applied it to your lips-- you couldn't actually see the color at all!  Well friends, I'm here to tell you, with this stuff you can see it!
   And if that wasn't great enough-- this gloss balm also has SPF 15.. which means you'll be protecting your lips from the harmful sun rays while you're looking fabulous.
   And for a reasonable price of around $7 bucks.. you can afford to stock up on a few colors, so you'll look great no matter what look you're going for!  Two of my favorites are "coral"-- for the more natural, beachy look.... and "muscat"-- which has a deeper mauve tint that suits a more dramatic look and pairs perfectly with a neutral smokey eye.
   I'm telling you-- you're absolutely going to love this stuff.  But I'll warn you-- your chap-stick may not, considering it'll probably find itself in hibernation-mode for the rest of the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment