Tuesday, April 24, 2012

"this is your life"...

     It's been a few days (or couple weeks to be precise) since my last post because... drum roll please... Tribeca Film Festival is underway!!!  My days have been long and eventful, and did I mention,... FUN?!  We are halfway through, and I am having the time of my life.  I'm planning to share more about my days with the festival when it wraps up, and once I have time to collect my thoughts and put into words how amazing this experience has been.  But for today, I'd just like to share with you this fun song that has been in my head all day.  It's sure to put an extra pep in your step!  

     "This is your life, this is your time"!  So go, and make the most of it! 

2 comments:

  1. Casey, I love being on your blog distribution and receiving your updates regarding all the adventures you're experiencing. You are really "LIVING" which is a reminder and inspiration to me on how I use my time at this stage in my life. I continue to wish you endless happiness and joy and look forward to reading your next input. Love the song you shared, what a great message. I would say "have fun" but clearly you are already doing that extremely well!


    Very best,
    Karen Hansen
    (the gal you stayed with in So Cal when you and Jonathan traveled out here to to that youth-community service awards show)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen! It's so nice to hear from you! And what sweet words to receive from a wonderful friend. Thank you so much-- you definitely put a smile on my face with your precious comment! I am so grateful to have you read my blog, and I'm happy to hear my words are somewhat inspirational! That blesses my heart. I hope you're doing well. I always keep you in my prayers, and plan to get back out to Cal and see you and the 3 babies again! I love you Karen! God bless. :)

    ReplyDelete