Tuesday, May 1, 2012

"before I settle down, I want to..."

     Over the weekend, in between working the closing of the film festival and grabbing a bite to eat, I came across this billboard (what-ah-shock-gasp, a billboard in NYC?!) while strolling about the streets.  I admit that I caused a bit of a traffic-jam as I stopped to take pictures of the thing, but how could I not?!  I think Honda (which by the way, is what I drive) made this ad campaign just for me!  It's advertising their new CR-V (although I drive a Civic), and the commercial that goes along with the ad campaign is a favorite of mine as well.  I'm sure you've seen it:  the girl travels to all 50 states in her Honda CR-V... ring a bell?

     So anyways, the billboard reads, "Before I settle down, I want to ______," then features a smorgasbord of fun to-do's such as "experiencing zero gravity" (ha!) and "going skydiving".  


     Although those two things aren't on my "before I settle down" list, there were some things that are, such as "visiting all 50 states"!  

     Anyways,  I loved this billboard so much that I had to share it with you all!  And I even found the super-cute commercial that goes along with it!  Watch it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment