Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Retro Look for the "Twi-hards"

    I have a confession to make. When I first saw "Eclipse" in theaters... I walked out of there with one thought in mind. Not that Robert Pattinson yet again made my heart go pitter-patter. And not the fact that I undeniably loved the film. Instead it was, "where and how fast can I find those retro-cool sunglasses Kristen Stewart wore in the movie?" You know the one's I'm talking about... those 1950's inspired shades that Bella wears while visiting her mom in Florida?? Let me remind you..... (see below)

(courtesy: http://www.twilightblog.net/2010/07/where-to-buy-bella-swans-eclipse-retro.html)

    Huh, uhhh.... now you're wanting to know too- aren't you.  Well good news my fellow Twi-hards,.. (don't deny it- you know your hooked)... I've found a pair that are sure to catch your "eye"... and be kind to your wallets....
    Check out this pair from fredflare.com--- They're almost identical to those of Bella's...


     They come in BLACK and BROWN....and did I mention they'll only cost you $11 bucks!!! So go ahead-- feel free to purchase both colors!  I've pasted the link here, so it'll take you right to the page.  (http://www.fredflare.com/customer/product.php?productid=6412&cat=281)

    And of course, we all know I couldn't resist.  I left that movie theater on a mission.... and make fun if you wish, but this summer, I am going to be rocking some very retro-looking sunglasses!  Whatda' you think....

    
     So move over Bella Swan!  Because I have a feeling you're about to have some competition headed your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment