Tuesday, April 16, 2013

True Beauty

     Growth.  I'm going through some deep, profound growth in my relationship with Jesus right now.  I've found that just when I feel like I'm at a "good place" in Our relationship,.. satan (who doesn't deserve to be in the same sentence with our God) jerks the rug out from under me, and I fall hard.  But even when I fall, I don't break.  My Savior is there to catch me; He rescues me all over again, and His light consumes the dark.  He is glorified, I grow in my faith, and through it all, I become more like Jesus.
    Our Lord's grace cannot be contained.  It is neverending.  It is ever sustaining.  The same grace that saves us, is the same grace that sustains us.  Praise Jesus.  It is by grace you and I have been saved.
     More on the above, later, but until then...
     Today, my amazing/beautiful/God-loving friend:  Carrie V, shared this video with me, which in turn, I'd like to share with all of you.  (Lindsay:  shout out to you for sharing it with Carrie. You two are truly amazing.)  Pretty sure this thing is going viral now...  Matt Lauer will probably be talking about it on 'Today" tomorrow morning...


    God continues to reveal many wonders and truths to this heart of mine, and I welcome them gladly, ready to accept.  He continues to mold and shape me into the image of His Son-- the epitome of true beauty.    
    

No comments:

Post a Comment