Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fall Fashion Favorites...

     And speaking of favorite things (see post below)...  I haven't done one of my "fashion" posts in quite a while, but this year's fall trends have me chompin' at the bit and ready to write!  As someone who has an undying love for neutrals (blacks and browns make up the majority of my closet), this season's bold colors and wild prints have me reevaluating, and going ga-ga,(and no, I don't mean like Lady G). 
     Not that I'm an expert-- (I'm no Stacey London), and I ultimately believe that every person should wear what they like and feel comfortable in (look at K-Stew: ratty t-shirt and jeans, and I think, still so fashion-savvy)-- but I've picked a few of my favorite 2012 fall fashion trends and made them my own. By adding some new pieces to basics I already had (like an off-white button up shirt), I also made for a budget-friendly shopping spree!  And so... I thought I'd share them with you! :)

Favorite Fall Trend #1:  Mismatched pops of color!

The pink and orange in this necklace, paired with a mustard cardigan, reinvents the simple off-white
button-up blouse.
 

Favorite Fall Trend #2:  Animal Prints!
 
Pairing black and cream leopard-print shorts with complimentary colors makes this "wild" trend wearable.


Fall Fashion Trend #3:  Mix-&-Matched Patterns!

Mix patterns, like stripes and polka-dots, for an outfit that's all your own. 
(But keep in mind that matching up your colors <navy and green striped cardi + navy dots up top/green dots on bottom> is key to making your outfit look fresh and well put-together!) 

Happy fall y'all!


 




No comments:

Post a Comment