Thursday, July 19, 2012

"bathing" beauty: Bath, England

     Today was the day I had been looking forward to all week!  Bath had been on my list of "places to visit" since visiting England on my first go-around.  Unfortunately though, I was unable to work the journey into my schedule during my second trip across the pond, but as they say: "third time's a charm"... or in my case, third trip's a charm!  I woke up early, boarded a train from Paddington Station and was on my way!  And may I just say, I was not to be disappointed!
 Overlooking the "Great Bath" inside the Roman Baths (with Bath Abbey in the background)

Bath water... literally. :)

 Stopped in for a visit to the Jane Austen Center (Centre)

Picturesque Avon in Bath.

     The history and beauty of Bath is beyond comprehension, and I'm so happy I made it a priority to visit on this adventure abroad.  To my beautiful friend Sarah (a.k.a. "the biggest Jane Austen fan I know"), the only thing that could've made my visit more enjoyable would have been to have you there experiencing it with me! 
     Tomorrow... fabulous food and fashion while out-and-about in London.   
XOXO ~Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment